- High Voltage (HV) capable (6.0-8.4v input range)
- Outstanding torque and speed in a standard servo size (350 oz-in and .10 sec/60° @8.4v)
- Durable and long lasting brushless motor
- Low wear and tightly meshed all metal gear train
- Dual bearing supported drive train helps maximize smooth operation
- Aluminum center servo case helps keep operating temperatures low
- Soft start helps prevent component and airframe damage during un-intentional initializations
- Over Current and Temperature protection
- Helpful initialization start tone lets pilot know when the servo is ready
- Integrated servo failsafe holds last known position if signal is lost and power is maintained
- Frequency : 50-400hz
Spektrum™ high-voltage, brushless servos deliver dependable power and digital precision with amazing efficiency. Finely tuned electronics and software combine with powerful brushless motor technology to offer ultra-smooth performance more efficiently than servos with conventional motors. The aluminum center section allows any heat within the servo to dissipate rapidly while high-strength metal gears and high-impact polymer case components deliver a precision instrument that’s hassle-free.
The Spektrum A6310 uses this solid foundation, plus additional inner support, to achieve an outstanding balance of power, durability and value, in addition to the peace-of-mind over-current and over-temperature protection offers. It’s a brilliant feature combination that makes this servo an outstanding choice for 60-120cc Aerobatic models and most sport flying Giant Scale models.
*Torque and Transit @ 8.4V